This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, March 17, 2012

NEW PHOTOS OF OUR NEW HOME

Yo my friends,

We got word today that our new home - our 31 foot NEXUS RV is 100% completed and sitting in the show room awaiting our arrival on 4/5!!  WOO - HOO

Following are some photos:





This is Claude - the President of NEXUS. I had our logo the DREAMCATCHER
put on the back of our RV and told him I wanted to see it for the first time when we came on 4/5 - so not to send any pictures of it.
This is him covering it up!!!


The living room slide out which gives us 20 more feet of floor space in the living area.  the slide out room is 10 feet long by 2 feet extended depth


Electric sun canopy

The rest of the photos are self explanatory







Hope you enjoy these pics - we of course are very -  very - very excited!!

Did I mention we are EXCITED!!!!

WOO - HOO

JR  :>)