This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, April 26, 2012

PACKING

Yo,

A few quick photos - we have several small storage areas under the RV that odds and ends can be stored in.  Most of the items we have in these areas are stored in plastic tubs with lids.  The large storage area is a "pass thru" for the entire width of the RV and has an access door on each side as well as a large door on the back.

This is where the bulky items get stored - such as the grill - the air compressor to inflate tires - the suit case (for a fast get-a-way) the water hoses, the electrical hook up cord - the beach chairs and some odds & ends.

The following photos are of the pass through" storage area and we still have a lot of room left over which we hope does not get filled up!!!!!

The beach (WOO-HOO) chairs are in the back of the car as the car is of course what we will use to get to the beach.

When it comes to packing - my DW Melissa is BRILLIANT!!!  This is why we have space left over!!!!









We are going to have a contest to see who can guess what the RV will weigh in at.

If I win, my prize will be a hot fudge sundae with pistachio ice cream and a very, very,very generous amount of whipped cream!!!!
Melissa seemed to think that might also be her choice if she wins.

JR    :>)