This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, June 21, 2012

Plans for the day

Yo my friends,

Well, we got a bit of rain early this morning - around 3 am.  The sky is overcast now with the chance for more showers.  With the weather we have been having, we certainly cannot complain!  Our plan for today is to drive around and visit Seal Harbor and Northeast Harbor.  We also need to go get a few things at the grocery store and perhaps find an art gallery or two.

Tomorrow we plan on driving to Southwest Harbor and Bass Harbor.  There is a lighthouse on Bass Harbor that I've painted many times so it will be good to take a few photos of it for perhaps a future painting.  We also hope to have time to visit Summer Harbor and Winter Harbor as well as Schoodic Point which is part of the Acadia National Park and we are told it is perhaps the most beautiful.

Lots to see and lots of photos to take -

Until the next post - have a great day -
JR    :>)