This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, August 17, 2012

LET'S DO THE SLIDE!

Yo Blog buddies,

The slide out came out of the RV today - it was not an easy job but it finally was removed.  Seems there were several problems as to why it failed.  Some parts have been ordered and will be in on Tuesday.  In the meantime, Nexus will work on some small items that need to be corrected.

Once you buy something - I don't care what it is, what counts after the sale is the SERVICE!!!!!!

As I've said in the past, NEXUS excels in SERVICE.  Their entire business is centered around CUSTOMER SERVICE.  This is not something that you find very often and it is such a pleasure to work with a company that thinks the most important entity to their business is the CUSTOMER!!!

As I've mentioned, our RV will stay at Nexus until we return from our trip to England and fly back to Elkhart Indiana on 9/10.  At that time we will stay 5-7 days in the NEXUS Campers RV area and make sure all the corrections are to our satisfaction.  Fact is NEXUS will not let us leave until we can tell them that we are 100% satisfied!!!!

A great company - a great product and Customer Service that exceeds expectation.  Nexus is a pleasure to do business with.  Check them out @

www.nexusrv.com 

Take care my friends and enjoy your weekend.

JR    :>)