This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, September 30, 2012

Good evening my friends

Yo Dudes,

Well we had a great day today - I painted a bit - Melissa wrote a bit and we just sat outside and enjoyed the balmy weather and our lovely camp site!

This is 11 x 14 a scene from Blue Rocks Nova Scotia.

This is on heavy linen paper done alla prima wet into wet with of course Chroma Interactive Acrylics


We went to the Lodge at the campground tonight for dinner.  We both got the cat fish sandwich - it was fantastic.  A big-big piece a catfish lightly fried with a breading on it and it came with hush puppies.  A great dinner - the fish was so sweet and clean tasting.

Well it sort of clouded up this afternoon so I would not be surprised if we got rain overnight and into tomorrow - 
Take care my friends and until next post See YA.


JR    :>)