This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, February 18, 2013

MONDAY 2/18/13 - A NEW WEEK BEGINS!

Yo my friends,

Well some non-painting things to do today - time to clean the house!!!!  Melissa is going to do our taxes and also give me a haircut - we should go to Sam's Club for our monthly donation their coffers!!!!!  Just can't seem to get out of there without dropping close to $75!!!!!  Ahhhhhhh the rich get richer!!!!

I did another still life yesterday - after my BORING time spent on the first still life - I went into the studio and attacked a blank surface with my trusty palette knife - a few more tweaks on it and I'll post it later today perhaps.  YEP - detail painting is not for me - my hands are still a bit cramped so I don't think I will be doing many more detail type of style paintings.  I've got to be wielding me KNIFE in a duel of KNIFE & PAINT AGAINST CANVAS SURFACE!!!!  Arrrrgggggggg.

Well I've got a date with the vacuum cleaner - swiffer dry & wet and dust cloth!!!

Later my friends


JR     :>)