This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, January 21, 2014

More cold temperatures in Florida

Hello my friends,

Well another couple of cold fronts are moving over Florida so night time temps into the low 40's and day time into the mid 50's - 60's BUMMER!!!!

 :>(

For some reason my mind has been on ocean scenes and their surroundings - not sure why but that's OK with me as I love the ocean!

Scenes of Sanibel No I
9 x 12 on single sheet of canvas in a semi abstract - semi painterly style





Beach Breach
9 x 12 on single sheet of canvas in a semi abstract - semi painterly style







Gulf of Mexico - Fusion
18 x 12 on heavy linen paper







Palm Cove Surf
9 x 12 on a single sheet of canvas done very quickly as a study for a larger piece



Well - I hope you enjoyed this weeks postings and I should return in about a week with some new ones.

Take care - enjoy life and smile as it takes less facial muscles than frowning!!!


JR    :>)