This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, January 8, 2012

RV SHOW

Hello Blog Buddies,

Yesterday we went down to Albuquerque for the annual RV Show.  It was very interesting and rather confirming to myself and my DW Melissa.  After a couple of hours of looking at Class A - Class C - Class B - travel trailers - pop up campers etc etc.  We both looked at each other and realized the following:

The RV that we purchased and is being built in Elkhart Indiana as we speak is in fact better in quality inside and outside from all but 1 RV that we saw at the annual show!!!
The price of our RV compared to the RVs at the show was also soooooooo much better!!

We saw ONLY ONE RV at the show that we could have said -  nice - not quite as nice as the quality inside and outside as our RV - also not even close to the level of construction quality of our RV.  Price wise the RV that came closer than any other to ours cost almost twice what our RV is costing.

We left the RV show feeling very happy with the RV purchasing decision that we made this past October.  One advantage we had with the purchase of our RV is the fact that the Manufacturer of our RV  - http://www.nexusrv.com/ - only sells DIRECTLY to the public and does not have the middleman dealerships.  Thereby, we saved over $30,000 - by eliminating the profit for the middle man!!!!  WOO-HOO WE DONE REAL GOOD!!!!!   :>)

On the way home we stopped at Camping World and picked up some small gadgets for our RV.  I love gadgets - I could spend all day at Camping World just looking around - plus they have RVs for sale there and those of course are always fun looking at and comparing as we did at the RV show.  :>)

We most always compare prices at Camping World to Amazon.com as most of the time Amazon will have the same product but at a cheaper price.  We also only order at Amazon when the purchase will exceed $25 so we can get free shipping.

Well, another slow day today - 1-4 inches of snow predicted - but I'd be surprised if it amounted to more and an inch.

I hope to get back into my painting tomorrow - it's been almost a week since I stood in front of the easel Mr.  ED -------- RV associated duties and all - but I'm ready to start throwing paint around again!

Take care my friends.

JR   :>)