This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DALE HOLLOW LAKE STATE RESORT PARK



Tomorrow morning we leave Dale Hollow lake State Resort Park, Burkesville Kentucky.  This was a wonderful campground with a Lodge and great restaurant - a marina - a golf course - a separate section where RV-ers with horses can camp.  All in all a wonderful place.

Had the weather been better (2 days of rain - heavy at times) we could have ventured out more around the area. 

On the plus side I got some painting done and Melissa got some writing done so our rainy days were filled with things other than site-seeing.

On a scale of 1-10, we would give this a 9+

Not a full 10 only because the laundry rooms need a little sprucing up and the machines need some work as they do not work as well as one would expect.

I won't have WiFi tomorrow as I only bought 3 days of access so I'm sending this out tonight.

We are hoping that the next place we stop will have free WiFi!!!

Normally we can use Melissa's hot spot on her iPhone but for some reason the company providing the WiFi here at Dale Hollow was able to "block out" any connection to any WiFi other than their pay to use!!!!  Pretty SNEAKY!!!!!!!!!

Well my friends on the road again tomorrow - we don't have to vacate from here until 1 pm so we'll have a nice leisurely morning to sit around with coffee and plenty of time to do any chores as it rained off and on today so some of the "departure chores" did not get done!!!!  :>(

Take care and until the next post -------- our best to y'all

JR    :>)