This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, October 27, 2012

MELISSA'S BIRTHDAY

Yo my friends,

Well, we had a great time at CRABS last nite for Melissa's birthday.  I got a Mahi-Mahi burger and Melissa got Crab cake sliders and a Margarita.


DON'T SHE LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!! - I'M A LUCKY GUY!!!!



Started cutting my hair with the 1/8 inch blade - keeps me nice and cool!!!!!


The sunset driving home


It is soooooo beautiful here.

Well, as mentioned before - we'll drive 60 miles to the east today and be a a State park Grayton Beach for 4 days - catch up with Y'all later.

JR      :>)