This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm Back

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well, we have been without WiFi for a few days - staying in State Parks and they do not provide WiFi. 

Last night we stayed at an RV Park called Fort Pickens Campground- it is on the Gulf Islands National Seashore and is a National Park.  It was perhaps the most beautiful place EVER!!!!!!!  It is located on Santa Rosa Island just west of Pensacola Beach, on the Gulf of Mexico.  We only had a reservation for 1 night as we are on our way to S. Carolina for a week.
Melissa and I could have never left Fort Pickens - it was heaven.

I have a Senior Access Pass to National Parks so the fee was discounted by 50% - it only cost us $10 for our one night stay!!!!!

A few photos from our stay.  The sand is sooooo white it looks like snow and the water is sooooo many shades of blue and blue green.  This is an area we will check out for a permanent place for us to land in the future!!!


Dreamcatcher parked in her space - all hooked up to water and electricity


This is what I'm talking about!!!!


I feel some more dune paintings coming in the future


We went out to eat at a place right on the ocean called CRABS - they had like 100 different meals with crab - we love crab!!!!  I had crab cakes and Melissa had a pasta dish loaded with crab.  They also had entertainment.





This my friends was HEAVEN!!!!!

We plan to return for a much longer stay if we can get the reservation.

JR    :>)
We ended the evening with a beautiful sun set.