This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yo my friends

Well - off again today to downtown Charleston. Lots more to see which we did not have time for yesterday - today may be the day we take a Plantation tour.

So much history in the little city - so much to see and enjoy.  If the weather holds (although we had a shower this morning) we may even take a boat tour of the harbor.  The sky has gotten blue and the sun is out now - so that is a good start.  What seems to happen here is the heat and humidity builds up during the day and then a late afternoon shower - perhaps a shower over night and early morning.  Kind of cools things down and so far they have been nice soft light showers.

Gas prices have been all over the place during our 4,200+ miles of travel.  $3.90 is the highest per gallon we bought and here in Charleston SC we got some (BP) yesterday for $3.49!!!!!  Oddly - the prices were in the high range in TX - AL - MS

Check out the colored in USA map on the right side of my blog to see a visual of the States we have travelled in thus far - quite impressive me thinkith!!

Well off soon to enjoy the day and find new adventures and things to enjoy.  Y'all just got to get out there and present yourself.  Remember --- he who hesitates is in doubt!!!

Take care and enjoy the day or as my fellow artist and good friend Dale says:

"Work the day - and let the day work you" 

JR     :>)