This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Georgia O'Keeffe Country - Abiquiu NM

Both these paintings are on acid free heavy linen paper - using professional Chroma Interactive acrylic paints - done with a 1 1/2 inch brush and some of my "palette brushes"
Abiquiu NM is a very beautiful area of New Mexico and one can easily see why Georgia loved it so much.

No. I - 12 x 18 done in a painterly style with bright - bold color of the area




No. II - 12 x 16 also done in a painterly style - path to the mesa 



Hope you enjoyed these and if you have any questions you can email me @

rvpainter@gmail.com

JR       :>)