This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, November 9, 2015

Texas Canola Field

Yellow and its various shades are some of my favorite colors.  Texas is the largest producer of canola in the USA - which surprised me but I guess given the land mass - I'm really not surprised.  Having seen canola fields across the USA and in Canada during our year on the RV road brought about my love for the color they can put forth.

Seeing acre after acre  of these fields is certainly a sight to be seen!!!



DETAIL




If you have any questions regarding this painting of any others - I can be contacted at:

rvpainter@gmail.com

JR       :>)