This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, June 5, 2016

April showers Bring May Flowers

If the monsoon season brings lots of rain to the desert tons and I mean tons of wild flowers will bloom.  We were in the middle of a 10 year drought when we moved to AZ and a couple of years later we got record rains and wild flowers that had not bloomed for almost 10 years came alive and well lighting up the Sonoran Desert with their beauty.

12 x 16 - Professional Chroma acrylics - big brushes - alla prima - done quickly in a loose painterly style.






Hope you enjoyed

JR    :>)