This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

RV Status

Well, we have not moved forward as of yet regarding our purchase of the RV.  We have our home up for sale and the Real Estate market being what it is, and Santa Fe NM is no exception, we of course need to sell our house before proceeding with the RV Venture.  This is a dream both Melissa and I want and we will continue forward.  When the house sells - it's time to buy the RV and start the adventure.  This is something that we will not lose sight of and it will take as long as it takes but we will reach the time when this adventure is real.  Stayed tuned!