This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hello my friends

We drove out to Gasparilla Island which is about 1 hour north of where we live - although a cloudy day the scenery was nice and we found a real nice place to have a great lunch

A couple of the shore line scenes follow:

Gasparilla Island No. I
9 x 18




Gasparilla Island No. II 
9 x 18





Loose Semi-abstract Palm Trees
10 x 8 - painterly style




Captiva Island No. I
9 x 12



Ile d' Orleans - Quebec
Down to the Ste. Lawrence
9 x 18





Don't forget to check out my ETSY STORE - I'm having a 25% discount on all paintings - 
CHECK IT OUT.


I hope you enjoyed these paintings and I wish you all a very nice weekend and I should return in a week or so.