This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Continuing with local ocean scenes

Hello my friends,

Well I'm still on my Gulf Coast of Florida ocean scenes.  I really enjoy painting these - I find them to be very relaxing and soothing so I continue in this direction for a while.

Sanibel No. II
6 x 18





Sanibel No. III
5 x 15





Anna Marie Island No. I
9 x 18




Anna Marie island No. II
8 x 18






Anna Marie Island No III
Sunset
9 x 18




Hope you enjoyed these SW Florida scenes and I will be back in about a weeks time with some more paintings to post.

For you followers in the winter climates - keep warm and above all keep smiling as these frigid temperatures and snow can't last forever!!

Check out my ETSY STORE I have a 25% sale going on.




JR    :>)