This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, April 15, 2016

Rockin' & Slow Dancin' In California

18 x 24 - heavy linen paper - Chroma Interactive acrylics - done in a loose painterly sryle using "thick paint" as in the style of artist Brad Teare - I follow his work and am a big fan of the "thick paint' - large brush technique.  This was painted with a 2 1/2 inch good quality brush (Purdy) which I buy at Home Depot - I've had this one 20 years and also use it for painting projects around the home -

Rockin' & Slow Dancin' In California  - heavy linen paper - Chroma Interactive acrylics done in a loose painterly style using a style similar to that of Brad Teare (thick paint.) 2 1/2 inch brush used - very quickly with lots of spontaneity and a love for the ocean.







Thanks for lookin'

JR      :>)