This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 20, 2016

High Desert Blooms - Monsoon Magic

During the summer monsoon - if it arrives as it is suppose to - the magic that takes place in the deserts is nothing short of amazing.  EVERYTHING BLOOMS - the colors are amazing it is a sight to be seen.  However this does not happen every year as the Southwest goes through some very frequent "droughts!!"

If you are fortunate to see a desert monsoon blooming - it is a sight you will not forget.

12 x 18 - acid free heavy linen paper - Professional Chroma Interactive acrylics - big brushes - spontaneity and gusto in a loose painterly style.

High Desert Blooms - Monsoon Magic
12 x 18






This is representative of the high desert in Taos NM
Hope you enjoyed your trip.

JR       :>)