This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, July 15, 2016

Port Isaac Harbor Cliffs - Cornwall England

The program DOC MARTIN which airs on PBS is one of our favorite shows!  The location in England in which it is filmed is Port Isaac - but - the name is changed for TV to Port Wenn.  For those of you who watch it perhaps this painting will have meaning.

18 x 24 - heavy linen paper - large brushes 2 1/2 inch - done quickly in a "semi" painterly style.  The ocean side and country side are both equally very beautiful and the program makes sure it highlights both of these areas.






Hope you enjoyed your trip across "The Pond"

JR      :>)