This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A week has passed!!!!

Yo my friends,

Well, another week has passed - see how quickly time flies when you are having fun!!!!!

I did some more "Marsh Land" paintings as well as a "Dune Grasses" piece.  For those of you who are getting tired of Marsh Lands - I apologize - but to your misfortune - I love Marshes and Marshes it shall be :>)  Having just said that and I did just say that, I hope you will be pleased with the presentations this week.  If not, fear not - as we know time flies quickly when you are having fun and before you know it I'LL  BE BAAAAACCCCCCK!!  :>)


"Florida Marsh Land No. III"
8 x 18

I start out by throwing in the sky and the horizon line


Next I throw in the field - as well as throwing caution to the wind and keep my strokes at a minimum and loose as well




Florida Marsh Land No. IV
Cove

8 x 18


First I do a 20 second sketch of what the painting might consist of



Next with a bog brush I throw paint with wild abandonment




Florida Marsh Land No. V
8 x 18
Sunrise

Once again I do a 20 second sketch








Florida Marsh Land No. VI
Sunset
8 x 18


Again the quick sketch - just indicating what might be included in the painting







Dune Grasses
12 x 16





Hope you enjoyed your journey this week - the good Lord willing and if my desire to paint continues I shall return in about a week with some more pieces for you to enjoy.  I've been working on a series of 
"Florida Inland" scenes which I think you will enjoy.


JR    :>)