This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 6, 2013

CANOLA FIELDS AND MARSH LANDS

Yo my friends,

Well ------ I'm still fixated on canola fields and marsh lands.  That said - and I just said it - I did throw in 2 Florida Gulf coast scenes which were commissions.

Enough of the jibber/jabber - here are the 2 Florida Gulf coast pieces:


No. I
24 x 18



No. II
24 x 18





Now for a couple of Canola Fields and Florida Marshes

Abstract Vision - Semi Abstract Journey No. IV
18 x 24
Ile d' Orleans - Quebec Canada
Winter Fields At Rest





Abstract Vision - Semi Abstract Journey No. V
18 x 24
Ile d' Orleans - Quebec Canada
Canola Fields Starting To Mature






Sunset Florida Marsh Land 
8 x 18







Florida Marsh Land No. I
8 x 18




Florida Marsh Land No. II
9 x 18






 Check out my ETSY shop as I've added lots of paintings up there to kick off my HOLIDAY 20 % off SALE

Just left click on the following link - then click on the 
"go to link shown"




Hope you enjoyed the Palms - Canola Fields and Marsh Lands journey.

Please check out my ETSY shop - lots of paintings up there and of course a 20% HOLIDAY SAVINGS!!!!!


JR    :>)