This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, September 15, 2014

Power of Suggestion

About a week ago my DW mentioned that I had not done any Southwest paintings for a while.

Well since that comment I have done 10 of them and most of these are exhibited on my ETSY SHOP and have had the prices reduced as part of my-----------

  End Of Summer
SALE

I love the Southwest - I'm a desert person at heart and the colors out in the Southwest are exquisite!!

Check out my ETSY STORE.

ETSY INVENTORY DRASTICALLY REDUCED IN PRICE 

Just click on the following link - a great chance to get an early start on your Christmas shopping!!