This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, September 26, 2014

YO

A quick YO ------ YO.

Additional paintings put up onto my ETSY SITE - End of SUMMER SALE is still in progress - good chance for some very reasonably priced Christmas gifts - get your shopping done early.

My mind has returned from the Southwest and is now focused on Southwest Florida scenery.

Autumn Marsh Land
9 x 18



Check this and other paintings with reduced pricing on my ETSY WEB SITE - additional paintings and very reasonable professional prints can be found on my FINE ART AMERICA SITE.

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING ETSY STORE & FINE ART AMERICA  

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings
END OF SUMMER SALE

Also check out the following link:
Find affordable fine art prints of my paintings, as well as originals at