This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, September 8, 2014

NEW ETSY PAINTINGS

Yo my friends,

Just me - I've added some more paintings to my ETSY GALLERY and these as well as the others have had a PRICE REDUCTION - Y'all know Christmas is just around the corner - so the time is good to get some of your shopping done.  Some new Southwest paintings have been added as well.

Will the SALE last into Christmas???????

ONLY THE GRINCH KNOWS THE ANSWER TO THAT
Just click on the link below

ETSY INVENTORY DRASTICALLY REDUCED IN PRICE 

Just click on the following link - a great chance to get an early start on your Christmas shopping!!

JR
:>)   :>)   :>)