This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all my artist friends, art followers, and RV friends.  Starting the first of the New Year I will be posting new paintings again.  I took sort of a blog break to promote my ETSY site and the publication of our RV book.  Both of these ventures proved to be worth the effort as painting sales and book sales have increased over the Christmas Holiday and for that I say thank you!

I wish you all the very best for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

JR       :>)