This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sedona Celebration - New Sunset - New Year

Yo Blog Friends,

Missing my Arizona again - this happens around the holidays :>)

Sedona is a mystical and magical place - so very much beauty to be seen and found.

This is my tribute to Sedona and its beautiful and breath taking sunsets - painted alla prima in a loose painterly style

12 x 20
Sedona Celebration - New Sunset - New Year



Hope you folks enjoy this and I wish you all a very happy and healthy New Year!
See Ya'll next year.

JR     :>)