This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, February 16, 2015

Acadia National Park - Maine

Acadia National Park is one of the more awesome sights I have seen.  Oh it perhaps does not compete with the Grand Canyon - but for a National Seashore Park - it has all the beauty that one could want.
We spent a week there in 2012 while touring the USA in our RV and went back in the summer of 2014 to get another "Acadia" fix.

This painting is 16 x 20 on heavy linen paper - done alla prima in a loose painterly style with both brush and palette knife.






Hope you enjoyed.  This painting will be for sale on my  ETSY STORE  site within a day or two.

JR       :>)