This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, February 7, 2015

Stiff Trade Winds

Yo my friends ---This winter in Florida has been a tad chilly as well as windy.  The wind gave me the idea for this painting.  This is 10 x 20 done with a palette knife on heavy linen paper.  I used bold sweeping strokes from the shoulder and arm almost fully extended.  A great feeling of liberation in this style of painting.






The winds and the gusts can reach upwards to 30 - 60 mph coming in off the Gulf of Mexico as well as from the north.  Seeing palm trees swaying and trunks bending is common place.

Hope you enjoyed.

JR     :>)