This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, February 6, 2015

Hopi Land

The Hopi Native Americans where a very peaceful people and a very artistic people.  The following painting depicts the Southwest were the Hopi made the Southwest desert their home.  This painting is done with brush and palette knife in a loose painterly style on heavy linen paper using bright & bold color found throughout most of the southwest.

HOPI LAND
6 X 18







 This painting is for sale in my ETSY STORE
The link can be found at the beginning of my blog

Thanks for stopping by.

JR       :>)