This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, April 2, 2015

Las Cienegas New Mexico

Las Cienegas  is a cool little place with lots of great desert land to roam.  Spent many hours and hours there throwing paint around - great desert land.

11 x 14 on heavy linen paper - alla prima - Professional acrylic paint in a loose painterly style with spontaneity and a deep love and emotion for the Southwest.

Most of my paintings are started in the same manner - a nice level line for the horizon and then some directional lines for the lay of the land.  The painting is then allowed to develop on its own.








Hope you enjoyed your trip to New Mexico


JR       :<)