This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, April 20, 2015

Pathway To Boca Grande Beach

This is our most favorite beach on the southwest coast of Florida.  It's about 40 minutes from our home but well worth the drive.  It is on the Gulf of Mexico and the water is the color of the Caribbean.
There is always a breeze and the beach is overseen by the Park Rangers.  There are about a dozen covered structures with BBQ capability and best of all there are restrooms!!!

It is on the Island of Gasprilla which is a little stretch of land that juts out into the Gulf.






Hope you enjoyed your trip to the beach.


JR     :>)