This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, April 5, 2015

Ski Santa Fe NM - But a Memory

Well here in Southwest Florida they are predicting temperatures approaching 90 for most of next week.  Soooooo as preparation I figured I'd whip out a winter scene.

Santa Fe has a great ski mountain - called SKI SANTA FE!!!!   Great skiing with the ability to make snow.  In a good year with proper temperatures they open around Thanksgiving and close in the March/April time frame.

At the very top on a clear day you can see some mountains that are in Colorado!!!

This is 9 x 12 on acid free heavy linen paper - professional acrylics - done alla prima very quickly with brush and palette knife.





Hope you enjoyed a return to winter - it sure cooled me off!!  


JR       :>)