This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mind over Matter

Since returning from Santa Fe NM a few weeks ago my mind has been clogged with southwest painting ideas.  There is so much beauty in the Southwest - I favor Arizona but New Mexico has its fair share of landscape beauty.  I've painted many SW landscapes and just have not had time to put them up onto this blog.  Our house is new but it still takes time out of my day - hope to see the light soon - a kitchen backsplash tile job this weekend and if the afternoon rains would let up the grass MIGHT stop growing!!!  :>(

I feel like I have a full time job cutting grass!!!!

Stay tuned for some posting of recent paintings.