This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, February 15, 2016

Oh Give Me A Home ----------- No. II

I love the "plains" lands - so quiet and peaceful - one can just imagine when the buffalo roamed - if you listen and use your imagination you can hear the thunder of their hoofs!!!!

18 x 24 on acid free heavy linen paper - done alla prime with big brushes - Professional Chroma Interactive acrylics - some gusto and a true love for this land.

I start out with a nice straight horizon line


I throw in the sky and the start of the "plains land"


Using big brushes the painting develops quickly


DETAIL











JR     :>)