This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Slow Day

Hi Blog Buddies,

Today we had to go down to Albuquerque to firm up the design of our RV shirts.  I designed a logo consisting of a Native American Dream Catcher.  Curved over the top of the dream catcher will be the words DREAM CATCHERS - under the feathers of the dream catcher will be the word CREW.

We each ordered 5 shirts and a sweatshirt in various colors.

My DW and I have always been dreamers and the Native American dream catcher has had a place in our home for quite some time now so that coupled with my Native American heritage it only seemed fitting to name our RV ---- DREAM CATCHERS.

I'll post a photo of the finished product once we receive them.  Additionally, once we acquire our RV we will have a vinyl decal of the same logo made to adhere to the back of our RV.

We also stopped at UPS and mailed out the paintings I recently sold.

Sooooooooooooo this brought about another SLOW DAY - but it's good once in a while to slow down, smell the roses, dream the dreams, rest the brain and feed the imagination.  It's called vegging out!  It's also called enjoying life.

Hope to throw some paint at the easel tomorrow - where it lands nobody knows - not even me!