This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, July 9, 2011

POR ENCIMA DEL SUELO - (Above the ground)

As part of my experiment with smaller paintings "ART 4 RVs", I did a very quick palette knife 8 x 8 piece this morning.  As I mentioned in previous blogs, these are intended to provide splashes of color in various locations within the RV.  Wall space being a premium, these little buggers can sit very nicely on a small easel on a counter top or table top.  The expectation is not a reaction of "Holy Crap" what a great piece of Fine Art - No - No -No - FUN PAINTINGS - SPLASHES OF COLOR - and easy to put away when it's time to HIT THE ROAD!

I am also thinking about giving quick painting demos - 1 hour or less (with RV Park owner approval) I would not charge for these short demos - they would be what I call "Appreciation Donation."  "You enjoyed it - learned something - sparked an interest in trying painting -feel free to drop a buck or two in the buck-et labeled "Appreciation Donations."

I will be doing a lot  of "Plein air" painting once RV-ing and the demo could be as simple as people stopping by and observing or they could be at scheduled times.  I'm not much of a "stage hound" and not much of a show & tell kind of guy - although I've done demos before, I really have to come out of my shell to do them - ( I'M A VERY QUIET PERSON,) not an easy task for me.  This is just in the "What If" stages and may not come to fruition - TWT

A SIMPLE PRESENTATION OF A SIMPLE SPLASH OF COLOR PAINTING

8 X 8 WITH PALETTE KNIFE ON CANVAS PANEL


THROW IN A BIT OF SKY


BAM - THROW IN SOME CLOUDS AND GROUND COVER


HOW ABOUT SOME DISTANT CLIFFS?


SOME GROUND WOULD BE NICE!



AN INTERESTING HORIZON LINE IS ALWAYS NICE!



BAM!!  A SPLASH OF COLOR TO BRIGHTEN UP A PIECE OF SPACE
ART4RVs