This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yesterdays Painting Finished

Hi Blog Buddies!

Just a short post today - I wanted to show you the finished painting from yesterday blog post.

Instead of "RENDERING" in a limited palette of 3 or 4 colors, I expanded the palette range and used my weapon of choice a "PALETTE KNIFE."  I feel like RAMBO of the Canvas!

I sure do LOVE to SWOOSH that palette knife around - so LIBERATING!!!

Whoops - I'm starting a 2nd Blog which is ART4RVs.blogspot.com and will be for the sole use of presenting small (8x8 - 8x10 - 11 x 14) paintings for sale for the use in RVs.  Due to the limited wall space in most RVs, these are intended to be table/counter top easel pieces.

AGAIN, the new blog WILL NOT REPLACE my  RVPAINTER  BLOG.




DETAIL



Enjoy the day my friends.