This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, July 30, 2011

UN REASSEMBLEMENT de TROIS

Hello Blog Buddies,

I'm in a French mood as I have some French Cafe' music playing in the studio this morning.  It is a CD by Putumayo  www.putumayo.com  The title is French Cafe' and it is lively - bouncy and wonderful.  All in French of course - the words that is - I don't think music can be played in French - :>)

The title in English is "A Gathering of Three"  (You can read into that what you want!!)
You know the FRENCH!!!!!!!

8x10 using Chroma Interactive Acrylics wet into wet - palette knife application with lots of emotion - expression - movement and the gaiety of the French Cafe' music.

Once again this will be quick WHY???????/  Right-----because it is a palette knife painting!!!  Youse guys is catching on real quick!!  :>)

Before I begin - I just want to remind you folks that my 2ND BLOG which I'm in the process of building and adding to all the time is found at http://art4rvs.blogspot.com/

This is a collection of smaller paintings many of which are posted here as well.  These paintings are designed mostly for the RV community to provide a SPLASH of color in the sometimes confining spaces of an RV.  They are of course FOR SALE to everyone - most everything I own is for sale so if you see a painting you like - email me and we'll talk.  If you should want pictures of our furniture or our house I can send them to you and we can talk about that as well!!!!!!  :>) 

Look what I found!!!!  A blank canvas - HOLY CRAP let's get some paint on it real quick so the glare does not hurt my sensitive old eyes!!



See how quick a palette knife is!!!!!  You should not have blinked your eyes. NOW pay attention as it will get quicker!!  I don't have time to waste - I'm not getting any younger!!!



OK - I lay in some more texture as sort of a road map ( I get lost easily!) in a lighter color.  Hang on as this is going to proceed with gusto and that of a speeding bullet!
UP - UP and AWAYyyyyyyyyyyy


COLOR-COLOR-COLOR



MORE COLOR-COLOR-COLOR & DETAIL



SLAM - BAM - WE ARE DONE
U DA PAINTER MAN JR!!!!