This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

TUESDAY - 7/5

Well not much going on today - Tuesday is food shopping day for me as well as the weekly trip to Sam's Club.  I may do a sketch or two today but that remains to be seen.

We had an open house Sunday and hear that there was a (PB) potential buyer who liked the home and was also interested in buying some of our furniture.  We were even asked to put together a list of furniture for sale and the associated costs.  As nice as this sounds, PB's are famous for all of a sudden disappearing - never to be heard from again  - GONE WITH THE WIND and it sure has been windy in Santa Fe!!

While we try not to get up any hopes when we have a situation like this - and we've had about 3 such happenings, it is very difficult to detach yourself from the selling process.  I've tried several methods to just not care - to put the selling process out of my mind - to say "when it happens - it happens," not easy to do!

Painting takes my mind off the selling process, so today may just end up being a painting day.

TIME WILL TELL - an attitude I'm trying to adopt.