This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, July 22, 2011

LOST DAY - Good & Bad

Yo my blog friends,

Well, today did not end up being all that I wanted it to be.  That said, the highlight of the day was my DW treated me to lunch.  A new Bar&Grill opened in our community and this is where we went for lunch.  I had one of the best hamburgers I've ever had!!!  It was a cheese burger with bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato and lots of green chili - Hmmmmmmmmmmm GOOD!!!!  It came with red onion, but I do not like onion on my burgers.  So this was the GOOD of the day!!!

The BAD - As you well know, I'm not one to compalin!!!  HOWEVER, I disobeyed my own rule of always buy QUALITY!  I needed a new lap top and did not want to spend a lot of money - mistake #1.  I bought a "netbook" 10.1 LED screen - WiFi certified and lots of other bells and whistles.  It cost less than $250 and what I really like about it is I read a lot of Kindle books that I download/buy from Amazon and the smallness of this computer is great for that.  It is an ACER D255 and the speed of this I can only imagine is that of cold mollass running up hill!  When it comes to speed on the Internet it is CRAP - I've actually fallen asleep waiting for it to connect!!!  NO LIE!!! To make matters worse, I just updated to the newest version of explorer and that is even a bigger piece of CRAP - nothing but hangups and the laptop just sitting there doing nothing.  I'm  glad I got the breakage insurance policy - it even covers things such as DROPPING it!!!!!  Hmmmmmmmmmm that gives me an idea!!! :>)

So if you want to read books - buy a Kindle - if you want a laptop get a big one with some guts - stamina and speed and stay with the KNOW entities.  ACER has been around a while but I don't think they have built a very good product in the D255.

I started a painting and wanted to show the beginning of it but ALAS my slowassed ACER D255 has decided it forgets how to read and load photos from the card in my digital camera - which happens to also be a piece of CRAP - but that is another story for another time.

Once we sell the house and buy our RV I'm throwing all these CRAPPY things away and buying QUALITY!!!!!

My tummy is full thanks to my DW so now it is time for a nap.

Tomorrow is another day and perhaps my computer will remember how to process my photos---------------------------------------