This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, May 4, 2013

BUSY WEEK

Yo my friends,

Well, this past week has been a busy week with not too much time to spend putting together a demo.

So what I will do is highlight a few of the paintings that I did and hope to get back to the demo next week.

"EARLY MORNING LOW TIDE"
14 X 11 PALETTE KNIFE PAINTING



"MANGROVE SWAMP - SANIBEL ISLAND"
4 X 24 DRY BRUSH TECHNIQUE





"REFLECTIONS - OAK CREEK CANYON - SEDONA AZ"
3 X 15 DRY BRUSH TECHNIQUE




"CATHEDRAL ROCK - SEDONA AZ"
4 X 16 DRY BRUSH TECHNIQUE




Putting together a demo takes a lot of time as photos must be taken at each stage of the painting process which can easily triple the time spent.  Since I did not have that extra time this week, I hope you enjoy the "RESULTS SHOW." 

Take care my friends and I hope to return with a DEMO same time next week.

JR     :>)