This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, June 20, 2013

PAINTINGS OF THE PAST WEEK - OR SO

Hello Blog Buddies,

Most of these paintings were done during the past week - more of less - some of my Facebook friends may have seen some of these.  As I mentioned a week or so ago, I've stopped putting demos up on my blog for a while at least as without any response or questions I'm not sure they have a value and based on the time consuming process - I'm taking a break!!  :>) 

TEST OF TIME - PRAIRIE FENCES
8 x 24 
$135




CLEARING AT THE END OF THE TRAIL
9 X 12 
$125



LAND ESCAPE No. V
4 X 18
$90




LAND ESCAPE No. VI
CANOLA FIELD
BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA
4 X 18
$100


OUTER BANKS - NORTH CAROLINA
8 X 18
$120




QUEBECOIS STYLE No. III
BAIE ST. PAUL  HILLSIDE
9 X 12
$110

I hope you enjoy these paintings and if you have any questions or are interested in buying a painting please contact me at my email address listed at the top of the blog. 

JR  :>)