This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, July 19, 2013

Highlights of the week

Yo my blog buddies,

Well, I had a busy week and will show you guys some of what I consider the highlights.  I've been in sort of a quiet phase so I won't bore you with a lot of unnecessary and meaningless jibber-jabber.  For those of you who follow me on a regular basis know that I'm working on developing my Quebecois style which is coming along and a style that I really enjoy.  I swap paintings with several Canadian artist and they seem to really enjoy my Quebecois paintings and I think the fact that "locals" are giving me very favorable critiques sort of validates my efforts in developing this style as credible.

Big Sky - West Glacier Montana
9 x 12 




Port au Persil - Quebec
11 x 14




A Distant Taos NM
6 x 22



This painting was done with these 2 brush mostly with a dry brush technique



A semi-abstract piece  - Sunset - Ice Clogged Saint Lawrence River 
from Ile d' Orleans
4 x 22








Hope y'all enjoyed this presentation and as always - any question just ask (email link at beginning of blog) - any interest in a painting - use the email link as well.

Back in a week or so>


JR    :>)