This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Autumn Prevails No. I - II - II - IV - V

Yo Blog Buddies,

I'm  a couple of days early this week - I did not figure you would mind - I just may do a double post this week.

Autumn Prevails No. I  -  II  -  III - IV - V

Not sure why I started a series of autumn paintings - maybe it's the hot humid weather of a Florida summer (although we have not found it bad at all.)  In our opinion the best time in southwest Florida is mid October through May - great weather - warm enough most days to go to the beach and great for sitting outside as the humidity goes away.
These paintings are what I call Land Escapes - they can also be called Mind Escapes.  They were thought up in my head and presented as places that I would like to go and just sit around and enjoy the views.

OK - enough of the jibber-jabber------------------------------------------

No. I



No. II



No III





No IV



No. V




Hope you enjoyed viewing these as much as I did painting them - any questions just click on the email link at the beginning of the blog.  If you have an interest in one of the pieces email me and I'm sure we can agree on a price that will keep the both of us smiling.

JR    :>)