This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 30, 2013

GUESS WHAT????? I'M BACK!!!! :>)


YO MY BLOG BUDDIES,

Well, once again I'm back for another presentation of some pieces I did over the past 6 - 7 days.
I've started a new series - that of "ABSTRACT VISION - SEMI ABSTRACT JOURNEY"
What this means is -------- when starting the series I envisioned the pieces to be more ABSTRACT in style than not.  As the pieces progressed my mind and painting arm decided to do these in a SEMI ABSTRACT style - "mind over matter ---- I guess!!!!!"

I've been feeling a tug to go down a different avenue from the one I've been on for a couple of weeks now with bogs and marshes.  I've been concentrating on 9 x 12 and 6 x 12 formats sooooo time for bigger and bolder.
24 x 18 on heavy linen paper using Chroma Interactive acrylics in a loose style using a big 2 inch brush with spontaneity and emotion in color and form.

I find this style to be very liberating and satisfying.

Canola fields for the most part are a brilliant yellow - most of the canola plants used for canola oil are grown in Canada and Montana.  The name "canola" was derived from "Canadian oil, low acid" in 1978

During our year on the road of full time RV-ing, was saw these fields and they are breath-taking!

"Abstract Vision -Semi Abstract Journey No. I - Montana Canola Field"
24 x 18 on heavy linen paper






DETAIL





"Abstract Vision -Semi Abstract Journey No. II - Ile d' Orleans - Quebec Canada"
24 x 18 on heavy linen paper



DETAIL





"Abstract Vision -Semi Abstract Journey No. III-Montana Canola Field Harvest Gone Bye"
24 x 18 on heavy linen paper







DETAIL





 Check out my ETSY shop as I've added lots of paintings up there to kick off my HOLIDAY 20 % off SALE

Just left click on the following link - then click on the 
"go to link shown"


I hope you enjoyed your journey into the "Abstract Vision - Semi Abstract Journey Series"

Once the canola fields begin to mature it is a sight equal to or perhaps surpassing that of the New England foliage season.  The fields turn into bright almost blinding various shades of yellow and they seem to go on forever. 

I have two more Canola Field paintings one being in the winter time when the field is at rest and the last one being that of a field just starting to mature.  These I will highlight on my next post.
Soooooo having said that - which I just said - means I will be BACK AGAIN!!!!!!


Remember ------as you tread down the path of life --------

He who hesitates is in doubt!

There is no such thing as a coincidence!

JR :>)