This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, June 7, 2014

Yo my Friends

YO!

My mind has wandered off into the desert again.  There are times that a painter just wants to paint what ever cones to mind.  No preparation, no sketches or drawings, no predetermined color scheme - just paint from the heart and leave the mind out of the equation.  I call it "Mindscape" painting - a landscape from the mind.

The first one is:

"Desert Mindscape No. I"
12 x 24






The second one is:
Desert Mindscape No. II - High Desert
6 x 24




Don't forget to check out my SALE on my ETSY STORE 
many paintings have been reduced as part of celebration for the coming of summer.   Also check out my Fine Art America where you can buy professional prints at very reasonable prices as well as the original pieces

Don't forget to check out my SALE - A - BRATION OF SUMMER on my ETSY SHOP - just click the link below

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings
AND
Find affordable fine art prints of my paintings, as well as originals at

LATER MY FRIENDS


JR     :>)