This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Monsoon

Yo my friends,

Some times an artist goes into a "dark stage" caused by many different reasons. We have been having sort of a monsoon weather pattern for the past week or so here in SW Florida - downpours and winds most every afternoon - not lasting long but almost like clock work. We had a monsoon flow in AZ and NM as well but not as much rain as here in Florida.
"Monsoon Storm Approaches Oak Creek Sedona AZ"
6 x 12 done very quickly in a semi abstract style




Florida has a monsoon flow most all summer long with sometimes very high winds and rain at 1 inch per hour - as I say the storms do not last long so it's more of an inconvenience than anything else - however it sure is good for the ground and fire danger!!!  Hurricane season here starts June 1 and ends November 1 so these monsoon little storms are nothing compare to the havoc a hurricane can cause!!

Don't forget the check out my ETSY STORE and my paintings on Fine Art America - The ETSY STORE arrival of summer SALE will be ending very soon.

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings
AND
Find affordable fine art prints of my paintings, as well as originals at


JR       :>)