This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hello Folks

YO---------

WORKING ON MY TREES!!!! Oak trees are very common in Florida and according to the local conservation authority they wish people would stop planting them as there are too many. They are not very friendly - causing all kinds of allergies in folks ( me included ) and most of the roots only go a couple of inches under the soil - as well as on top of the ground - thereby infiltrating slabs and knee-walls of houses.There always seem to be palm trees near oaks

"OAKS & PALMS"
18 X 24 - LOOSE PAINTERLY STYLE








The Gulf Coast of Florida offers many many painting opportunities.  Sanibel Island is a beautiful location known for its green waters and is a haven for shell collectors.  With an abundance of sunshine down here all the little sparkles in the sand give off millions of colorful reflections and provide a rainbow of changing color.

Color Me Sanibel
8 x 24




I hope you enjoyed this post and soon I'll be back!!!

 Make sure you go through life smiling as it takes less facial muscles to smile than it does to frown!!  And that's the TRUTH!!!!

JR      :>)